Why become a partner?
“SIF Ireland has been key to raising the profile of and developing the roadmap for ESG investment in Ireland. Working with the other founders has complemented our own strategic business initiatives and ESG journey with and on behalf of our clients. SIF Ireland’s access to leaders and specialists across the full spectrum of the ESG industry has provided opportunity for cross industry collaboration and engagement with key policy makers.”
“Responsible investment continues to draw the attention of institutional investors worldwide. Corporate behaviour around material ESG issues threatens corporate performance and in turn investor returns. As a founding member of SIF Ireland, we have benefited considerably from access to world-class insight at both an Irish and European level, which has greatly assisted our own internal efforts relating to ESG.”
Irish Life Investment Managers
Mediolanum Asset Management
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainable finance to key audiences and shape best practice and research
- Be part of the dialogue at the cutting edge of policy development and receive regular updates on important industry developments
- Learn about critical sector issues, through events, trainings, webinars and research
- Network with peers and prospective clients through events and knowledge sharing activities
- Gain greater visibility for your responsible investment efforts through prominent display of company logo on SIF Ireland collateral, online and in print, and sponsorship opportunities
Partnership is open to institutional investors (pension funds, unit trusts and others), asset owners and managers, industry bodies, as well as other organisations with activities in Ireland that have a substantial interest in sustainable and responsible investment.